Springfield Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and does not discriminate in the administration of any of the programs of the school.
Preschool - Three years old by August 1st and potty trained (no Pull-Ups)
Prekindergarten - Four years old by August 1st
Kindergarten - Five years old by August 1st
- Submit the Springfield Lutheran School application with the non refundable $200 enrollment fee.
- Submit copies of birth certificates and immunization records.
- Have student reference forms completed and submitted to Springfield Lutheran School.
- Springfield Lutheran School will request school records from your current school.
- Upon review of application information, references, and meeting with the parents and student, the principal will notify the family of the final decision.
- Enrollment papers and enrollment fee must be submitted before a student may begin classes.
Insert admission documents here.