Open Employment Opportunities at Springfield Lutheran School (as of 4/13/21)
Substitute Teachers (8:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.)
- Substitute teachers must hold a minimum of 60 college credit hours and a Missouri substitute teaching certificate to be eligible to substitute teach.
Extended Care Workers
- SLS is looking for caring, structured, and energetic individuals to provide after school childcare to students. Individuals must be able to come to school by 2:45 p.m. Job duties include light cleaning, entertaining children, monitoring safety, and enforcing rules.
Part-Time P.E. Teacher
- SLS is looking for a part-time physical education (P.E.) teacher to provide engaging, fun, and effective instruction that helps build a health and wellness foundation in children. The P.E. teacher works up to 15 hours a week, with a possibility for additional paid athletic management opportunities.
- SLS is looking for a part-time librarian to supervise and manage the school library. The school librarian provides services and resources that allow students to develop skills in locating, evaluating, synthesizing, and using information to solve problems. They serve as a teacher, materials expert, and curriculum adviser to ensure that the library is involved in instructional programs of the school. This position works up to 15 hours a week.
Early Childhood Classroom Aide
- SLS is looking for a classroom aide to work with students ages 3-4. Candidates should love children, be flexible and adaptable, be hard working, and accept direction. Job duties include supporting the classroom teacher and students, as well as supervision of children on the playground, on field trips, at the restroom and at lunch. This position works up to 29 hours a week.
Interested applicants should call (417) 883-5717 or email email@example.com.
Springfield Lutheran School does not discriminate in its employment on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability.